St. Sebastian Church, Naduvattam
Brief History : Naduvattam is situated 35Kms away from Ooty and 15 Kms away from Gudalur. Before the erection of the diocese, Naduvattam was a sub-station bonus casino gratuit of Gudalur. In 1956, it was erected into a separate parish and Fr. Raynaud de Prigny was the first Parish Priest. After Fr. Raynaud left, there was a break for some time, and in July, 1963 Fr. Joseph Patrick was appointed parish priest. During his time an orphanage was built and a school and convent were started.
|Address||:||St. Sebastian’s Church,
Naduvattam – 643 224,
|Religious||:||Franciscan Sisters of our Lady of Bon Secours|
|Educational||:||Holy Cross Primary School|
|Charitable||:||Siru Malar Manava Manai , Orphanage|
Glenmorgan, Pykara, T.R. Bazaar, Anumapuram, Cheran Estate