St. Michael’s Church, Michaelpalayam
Brief History : In 1888, a new sub-station was opened in Nagalur parish by Fr. Berthon. About 500 acres of land were acquired by the mission five kms away from the village of Nagalur and the place was called Michaelpalayam. The main purpose was to start an agricultural colony for new converts and grown-up orphans. In 1942 it was at made a separate parish. The present church was constructed in 1958 by Rev. Fr. E. Fernandes.
|Address||St. Michael’s Church,
Via- Anthiyur – 638 501,
|Telephone||04256 – 262569|
|Educational||1. St. Michael’s High School
2. R.C. Primary School, Michaelpalayam
|Social||Day Crèche Needle Work Centre|