St. Joseph’s Church, Chinnapallam
Brief History : A church was constructed in Chinnapallam already in 1866 by Fr. Pageault. An orphanage also was established here. In 1870 the government granted an extensive area of waste casino online polska online casino casino polska sverige land for the orphanage and a grant of Rs 4,950/- for the maintenance of 33 orphans. The old church built in 1866 was replaced by a new construction by Fr. P.J.Mathew in 1982 which was blessed and consecrated on 24th, November, 1982.
|Address||St. Joseph’s Church,
Via-Ammapettai – 638 311,
|Telephone||04256 – 227380|
|Religious||Franciscan Sisters of Our Lady of Bon Secours|
|Educational||St. Joseph’s Middle School|
|Charitable||Sagaya Annai House for children|