Our Lady of Lourde

lourdes-church-devarsholaBrief History : Devarshola was a part of Devala parish formerly. In 1985, it became a separate parish, with Fr. John Peter Kulirany as its first parish priest. A newly constructed rectory was blessed and opened on 7th November, 2000.

Address : Our Lady of Lourde’s Church,
Devarshola – 643 207,
The Nilgiris
Telephone : 04262- 222210
Catholics : 1000
Religious Sisters of the Mercy of Holy Cross
Educational Holy Cross Convent Matriculation School

Sub Stations

Rockwood, Bitherkad