Annai Velanganni Church, Emerald
Brief History : The parish of Ithalar was erected in 1957 and Emerald was a part of Ithalar. Fr. Humberto D’Souza was its first parish priest. After the remodeling and extension of the chapel at Emerald it was made a separate parish in 1987.
|Address||:||Annai Velanganni Church,
The Nilgiris – 643 209
|Telephone||:||0423 – 2595815|
|Religious||:||Salesian Missionaries of Mary Immaculate|
Sub Stations :
Kattukuppai, Shivasakti Nagar